Sunday 27 November 2011

'Pretty Prices' & 'Black & Gold Bargains' at Coburg House Open Studios Event!


'Corolla' earrings
silver
was £95
now £35

Find them in the 'Pretty Prices' Box

Next weekend, the 3rd & 4th December, Coburg House Art Studios opens up it's doors to the public. You can come along and visit the artists and makers in their studios and see and buy their work on show.  We will be open from 11am both on Saturday and Sunday and closing at 5pm. Those of you who have been before will know how much wonderful jewellery, ceramics, paintings, textiles, and prints there are to see.

Exclusively at the Open Studios I have an 'End of Line' sale box. This time I will have two! My 'Pretty Prices' box will have items with up to 70% off! I'm also having a clear out of some of my oxidised silver and gold ranges, so a visit to my 'Black & Gold' Bargain box is a must!

I will also be selling embossed prints for £10 each! Each print was made by myself at the ECA print making department in 2002 while studying my Post Graduate diploma. The prints were developed by embossing my flat silver sheet designs into the paper. Sorry, there are no pictures of these, so you'll have to just come and see for yourself! One would make a great Christmas present! You could even get it framed by our in-house framer, also the Coburg Boss, John Gibson!

Hope to see you all there!

D xx




No comments: