Monday 5 December 2011

Open Studios update






As usual, I didn't manage to take any photos of our preview on Friday night! Mainly because it was too busy and we were enjoying ourselves too much! I did however, take some pics (above) of my display yesterday.

A great weekend was had by all! I even started my christmas shopping. There were so many lovely things to buy as Christmas presents! I can't say what I bought as it's a secret santa! This is something we do amongst some of us jewellers at Coburg (past and present) every year. I'll let you know once it's opened!

Now that that's over, I'm getting myself prepared for the 'Roamin Rockets' Charity Event at Cargo on Thursday evening (earlier post). I'm also making up orders from the Open Event and a few on-liners. So, better get your Christmas present orders in quick!
If you couldn't make it down to Coburg House on the weekend, come and visit me at Cargo on Thursday or feel free to contact me, if you'd like to make an appointment to see what I have in stock.

Hope you're all enjoying the real start of the Festive Season now! I'm looking forward to our Coburg Studios party in particular! :)

Enjoy your week!
D x

No comments: