Sunday 27 November 2011

Onliners!

With Christmas approaching so quickly, I have barely had the chance to set up my website. I'm hoping to now set this up in the new year with a shop. Very exciting!! This will make it quick and easy for you to order. In the mean time, you can contact me (details above right), if you'd like to enquire about or order anything you've seen on here.

I also have my work on the following selling sites if you are looking for that simple and quick purchase. Lovedazzle, THE online designer jewellery store and two which are new! Trove Jewellery and My Solution Gifts have recently added my work to their websites. Trove Jewellery was founded by a good friend of mine, Sally Moore, who studied Jewellery & Silversmithing with me at ECA. You can find some of her own jewels on there along with guest artist Alex Monroe, who has designed pieces for celebrities such as Kate Moss and Amy Winehouse.

Tammy Woods, a lovely lady who has just set up her own online shop, recently invited me to sell on her website. She came to meet me at my studio last week to discuss the collection we would put on the site. My Solution Gifts not only has jewellery. There are gorgeous bags by Edinburgh maker, Katherine Emtage,  amazing chocolate hampers by Hot Chocolates, scrumptious soaps by Planet Soap and opportunities to commission a painting or be taught by Dylan Lisle, who is also a Coburgie!

Soremi Jewellery has been an online seller for me for a number of years and my work is in the middle of refreshment as we speak. I'll tell you more once the jewels have been updated.

So, it's Cyber Monday tomorrow! Who's doing their Christmas shopping?! If you're in and around Edinburgh next weekend, why not wait and see what's on sale at our Open Studios Event at Coburg House! More details to follow...........

xx




No comments: