Wednesday 9 November 2011

Snow Petals


 Long Snow petal earrings
silver


Snow petal earrings
silver & 18ct gold

Snow flower brooch & Snow flower earrings
silver & 18ct gold
It's been a busy week, sending jewels off here, there and everywhere! The Bowie Gallery has received these lovely earrings and brooch as part of my new collection for them. The Bowie Gallery is a lovely place in Hereford. I used to supply Sara, owner of the gallery, with my work  for a few years. After a couple of years of absence, I decided to contact Sara once again and here we are! Sara has also asked me if I would make her some work for the Hay Festival next Summer which is great!

Kaz and I also sent off our big boxes of jewellery to DAZZLE at the Royal Exchange Theatre today! It opens the weekend of 19th and 20th November and is on until 1st January. The perfect place to get your Christmas presents!

If you are in the Hereford or Manchester areas, go check them out!

Well, better get back to some jewellery making! Gone are the days when the Coburg Dazzlers go to the pub after a big send off! We're just too busy! A well deserved glass of vino will be drunk when I get home tonight though :)

xx





No comments: