Friday 14 August 2009

Dazzling it!



This week has been yet another busy one! There hasn't been much of a chance to recover from the Open Studios. The past three nights I have been working at the Dazzle exhibition at the Traverse Theatre (check links for details).
Myself and coburg jewellers, Kaz, Hannah Louise Lamb and Sally Grant (check links) all had our work featured in the Edinburgh evening news on Monday, advertising Dazzle. Our work was modeled by the gorgeous fellow coburg jeweller Erin Daly. I don't have a link for Erin, but you can view an image of her work on the coburg blog.
The 'Corolla' earrings above are one of the pieces that were modeled for the paper and are on sale at Dazzle now for £95.
The Neckpiece is a special one off that is also at Dazzle just now. Last year, I sold the bracelet version of this at Edinburgh Dazzle, so fingers crossed this will go to a good home too :)

On the right (below blog archives), I have added some more images of work I have sitting in the studio. I just have to work out where I will be sending them next!

Thank god it's friday! Sophi's for a glass of vino is the way to go. Roll on 6 o' clock! x x

No comments: