Wednesday 12 October 2011

My Stockbridge Stockist


Clover bud necklace
silver & moonstone

I love Stockbridge! So I wasn't complaining this morning when I had to wander down to the Sarah Dallas Gallery to deliver a wee parcel of new goods :) The necklace above was one of them! A light and simple necklace. This is one of my favourites and for a change, I would be tempted to wear it! I know it's a bit peachy, but apparently peach is back in!

There was no time for mooching about the charity shops today, as I had to head back to the studio pretty sharp to get on with work!

If you live in Stockbridge or it's surrounding areas, check this lovely little gallery out. It is mostly a fine art gallery, however, you will find some real gems in Sarah's gorgeous little vintage cabinet!

xx



No comments: