Monday 10 October 2011

Calling all Dazzle lovers!


Blossom bud & loop earrings
silver & labradorites

I hate to say it but Christmas is coming!!! I can't believe it myself, but even I have started my Christmas shopping list!
Therefore, as early as it may seem, I have been busy working on new pieces to send to my stockists. Ruthin Craft Centre received a refreshing new winter collection just last week from me. The 'Snow bud' necklace with labradorites and citrines (pictured below in the previous post) has already been sold before even making it to the cabinet! 

My Lovedazzle page has been updated with some new pieces also! Take a look here. Lovedazzle has an Autumn offer of 20% off any piece of jewellery over £50 up until midnight 17th October! So why not save some pounds and start your Christmas shopping early!

Oh dear, I sound like an advert!!

Best be off!
xx





No comments: