Wednesday 12 October 2011

Jewellery Making Private Tuition


Hello lovely potential jewellery makers!!

I am now taking on more private tuition students! From beginners to the more experienced, I can tailor a course to suit your needs. A course would usually consist of five two hour sessions, costing £200 plus your cost of materials. Single sessions can be booked thereafter at £40 each.
One day projects are also available. For example, making a simple ring or pendant. For full use of my expertise and my lovely studio in Leith for the day, it would be £100 plus materials.
Maybe you know someone who would like this experience as a gift. Vouchers can be given on request.

If this is something you might be interested in, then give me a call and we can discuss what you might like to do.

Think about it! :) x



No comments: