Sunday 14 March 2010

Broken

I spent the weekend in the studio and achieved a great deal. It's amazing what you actually get done when there's no one to chat to or no dogs and puppies to distract you! I have finally managed to complete a new collection for the love dazzle website (check links), so I'm hoping to update my page on their site tomorrow. Yippee! My Sunday did end on a bad note though as I dropped my camera after loading the photos up this evening! Not a happy bunny!
However, on the brighter side of things, I picked up these beautiful old frames for next to nothing at the Scottish Gallery sale this week. I'm quite excited about the next display I'm going to do. This will probably be our 'Craft at Coburg' exhibition in June that will be held at the Coburg Gallery. There are no details yet, but will let you know when I do, so watch this space!
Well, I guess I better start searching for a camera repair man, or maybe just as well to get a new camera!

Happy Sunday x

No comments: