Thursday 18 March 2010

Revamp!


Blossom bud cluster loop pendant, silver, citrine & smokey quartz
SOLD


Blossom bud cluster loop earrings, silver & smokey quartz
SOLD


AFTER
Blossom bud cluster Neckpiece, silver, 18ct gold, citrines & smokey quartz



BEFORE


I have had this work hidden away for the past month, saving it up for the 'Jewellery in Bloom' exhibition at Platform Gallery in Hatton Garden. The past day or so I have been putting this big necklace together to finish off the collection. I have revamped an old necklace, added some gorgeous citrines, smokey quartz and random squared chain and Voila! I am very pleased with it :) Before and After images are above.
'Jewellery in Bloom' runs from 28th March until the end of May. If you're in or around London go and take a look at my jewels in the flesh! The new gallery looks pretty swanky from the images on the website! I hope to pay a visit myself next time I'm down in London.

Next, it's finishing off a group of work for Dazzle. I have just a few days left to do this, so will be working some long days. Weekend off first though in the Deen and looking forward!

Have a great weekend!
Dx

No comments: