Wednesday 10 February 2010

Jewels & Flowers at Valentines



Welcome to my first posting this year! My apologies for being slack with the blogging. I have been meaning to write since the new year, but have been concentrating my efforts elsewhere. Mainly tax returns and accounts. Let's not go there! So, for the past couple of weeks, I've been working on more new pieces which are yet to be finished or photographed, but as soon as they are I will post them up.

Now, I know I'm a bit late on the whole Valentines thing and reminding you of my lovely jewels for your ladies! Therefore, I am taking the opportunity just now to give you a 15% discount on any piece of jewellery that is ordered before the 1st March. That includes any of the work you see on here or my website www.diversegallery.com (apart from any pieces that are one offs and have already been sold).

I won't be in the studio over the next couple of days so I won't be able to take any orders for Valentines now (another reason to make it up to you all!).
However, I will be working at the flower shop as from tomorrow. So check out narcissusflowers if you would like to order some beautiful bespoke flowers for Valentines!

Hope you have a good weekend :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.