Tuesday 30 July 2013

It's Summer 2013 and it's Open Studios time!



'Oval Petal' Necklace
Silver, 18ct yellow gold & rutilated quartz
£395


 'Oval Petal' earings
Silver & 18ct yellow gold
£135
 
I have I know been neglecting my poor blog and my followers of late, in fact it has been eight whole months! A lot has happened in that time with work and my personal life. All good things though :-) With the Make Your Own Wedding Ring workshops taking off this year, moving house, becoming an auntie for the first time AND taking driving lessons, it has been a busy year so far. And now since my last post, it is Open Studios time once again! Just where has the time gone?!

This Friday (Aug 2nd) we open our doors to the public. As usual there will be great art and crafts to view and purchase with many artists and makers including myself having big clear outs. You know what that means.....Big sales!

My new 'Oval Petal' necklace (above) will be on display and for sale along with the Oval Petal earrings which are now back in stock :-)

If you've not been along to recent events, just to remind you that myself and Kaz Robertson have moved to the Loft Studios. You'll find us in the first studio you come to on the top floor (Studio 46). I will also be available to chat to any couples about making their own wedding rings with myself and Hannah Louise Lamb.

We'll be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday (2nd, 3rd and 4th) 11am until 6pm. There will also be an opening on Friday night 6-9pm, so if any of you lovely followers would like to join us for a glass of wine, you are more than welcome.

If you can't make it along this time, do not fear, you can always head over to my website or to the Coburg House Studios website and look at our artists and designer makers. Click on your artist of choice and it should lead you to their website.

That's all for now lovelies and I promise I won't leave it so long next time! Hope to see you on the weekend :-)

Donna x


No comments: