Tuesday 20 November 2012

Coburg House Christmas Open Studios 2012


 Vintage Mirror Necklace with Oval Sapphire
Silver, labradorites and sapphire
£495


'Frill' labradorite ring and 'Four Circle' labradorite ring
Silver & labradorites
£185 each

After a long day with my eyes fixed on the laptop and a few secretarial errors along the way, I have finally got around to posting some info on the Open Studios. Above is a Private View invite for you all. I do hope you can make it along at some point across the weekend. Unfortunately, I'll not be there on Sat 1st December as I am going to a wedding. However, my studio will still be open and the fantastic Miss Jackie will be available to help you!

As you can see above, I have made a few pieces with stones set in them. I bought these cabochon stones the last time I was in Hatton Garden and shortly after lost this beautiful oval sapphire. I was disappointed but I had faith that it would turn up, and it did. I obviously had chucked it in my little bag drawer along with all my other bags when tidying up.  
I haven't had much time on my hands to do much more of the stone setting but at least this is a little taster for the Open Studios. I hope to set aside some time in the new year to work on more pieces like these and perhaps with gold. This is just the beginning. I hope you like :-)

Just in case you missed the last Open event, I have now moved, still within Coburg House of course. I am now in the Coburg Loft, studio 46. It is the first one you come to on the top floor.

Hope to see you there!

Donna x


No comments: