Friday 29 June 2012

Donna & Kaz - 10 Years On


'Square rings'
Resin


Donna Barry
'Snowbud Cluster & chain' Neckpiece
Silver, Rainbow Moonstone and Iolite

Myself and Kaz have been busying away in preparation for our 'one night only' exhibition next week! In celebration of our 10 years in business and at Coburg House Studios, we are putting on a display of work, some old, some new. I will be exhibiting a few larger pieces from my Postgraduate show and Kaz is going as far back as her degree show with her 'Wobble rings'!
Please feel free to join us for a glass of vino at The Coburg Gallery within Coburg House Studios. We will be open 6th July 6 -9pm.

There will also be a free prize draw where you can win both Donna Barry and Kaz Robertson jewels! How's about that then! :-)

Hope to see you there!

D x

1 comment:

handmade jewellery said...

Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good, I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend; I will keep an eye on it,