Wednesday 27 July 2011

Look what I found!


'Clover Bud Cluster' Brooch
Oxidised silver & 18ct gold 2006
was £455 now £180


'Blossom Bud Cluster' Brooch, silver 2006
was £395 now £155



'Criss Cross' pendant
oxidised silver & 18ct gold 2003
was £160 now £65
SOLD


'Criss Cross' Brooch
Oxidised silver & 18ct gold 2003
was £350 now £140

While I was rummaging through the pre Open Studio rubble and through a drawer I hadn't been in for a very long time, I came across these two lovely 'Bud Cluster' brooches, 'Criss Cross' brooch and pendant! Both bud pieces are made up of separate units and soldered together in stages to create these solid but delicate clusters. The 'Criss Cross' pieces are made up of hollow ovals made individually, and fused together to form this patterned sheet. For some reason or another, they all must have been put away to fix in the future as they don't seem to have any pins on them. The far in the future being now, I have decided to fix them, spruce them up and put them in my 'end of line' box! As I have done the past couple of times at Open Studios, this is a '60% off' treat for only Open Studio guests! Many more end of line jewels (smaller pieces too) to be had, so don't miss out! The 'was' prices are the actual prices they were at the time, so with silver and gold going up as they have done recently, makes them extra special bargains that are also one off pieces!

I guess if you do see it here first, I can make an exception and give you first dibs! :)

xx

xx

No comments: