Tuesday 19 October 2010

"Ready Steady Jewel" The Auction

So, I have I know been a little lame lately. The last few months have been a bit of a whirlwind! Just as the dust is settling after Origin, it's Christmas stocking time! You can see where I'll be exhibiting and supplying just down on the right hand side there.

Now that the "Ready Steady Jewellers" (as mentioned in an earlier post 'Ready Steady Jewel') have designed and made their pieces, the work is now on show in the window of Hamilton & Inches, George St, Edinburgh. Go and take a peak at the gorgeous jewels that will go on auction this Saturday evening at the 'Out of the Blue Studios' Drill Hall.
For more info on the auction, check out

www.hamiltonandinches.comLinkwww.preciousmetalsworkshop.com

You can see my earrings up for auction here

Hope to see you there!
D x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girls! Are you aware that Verachik.com site has such a beautiful collection of gold plated and gold filled and fresh water pearl jwelareies? And they are selling it in a very reasonable price. I have found there what I have cherished for long. I think you will too. 18k gold layered